Friday, August 21, 2009

Jen's Friends



For the second year in a row I will be organizing a team to participate in the Jen's Friends Climb Against Cancer.

Our team is AMSCO, made up of employees from Eastern Slope Inn Resort and our sister resort Attitash Mountain Village. Last year we raised over $600 for this great organization. For those with small children, I recommend the walk around the pond at the base of the hill. Last year, I convinced Nina and Billy Jack to hike up Cranmore with me. Although we were the last to make it to the top, we did make it and were OK until we decide to take the short cut down under the lift, which was as both kids told me more than once "a really bad idea".

For more information on Jen's Friends or the Hill Climb click here.

If you are interested in sponsoring our team you can contact me at meganscheid@easternslopeinn.com.

No comments: